Massage therapy is not only relaxing, but therapeutic for your connective tissue, nervous system and lymphatic system.
TYPES OF MASSAGE:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Craniosacral therapy (not all providers)
- Pregnancy Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Amma Therapy (not all providers)
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
Listed prices reflect a time-of-service discount. These prices are discounted from prices billed to insurance or other parties, and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- 85 minutes: $105
- 55 minutes: $85
- 30 minutes: $50
- Massage “3 pack” available- three 55 minute visits for $195 (Packages also available for 85 minute sessions)
- Join our Massage of the Month club: Just $65/ month for 55 minutes, or $85 for 85 minutes. Learn more.
- Swedish, Sports, Pregnancy and Deep Tissue available from all therapists
- Craniosacral therapy available from select providers
- If your insurance covers massage, we can deliver! Please use our insurance checker form to find out.
- We also offer a Chinese medicine based bodywork called Amma Therapy
New to Massage?
Here are a few things to know:
- Undress to your comfort level and your therapist will keep you covered except for the area they are massaging.
- Please let your therapist know if the pressure is too much or too little, or if you are too hot or too cold. Your therapist wants to create the best experience for you, but you need to communicate your preferences.
- The customary tip is 20% of the price of the massage.
- Please arrive early to display your insurance card, do any paperwork, and settle into the space.
- Please note that we have limited buffer time between appointments, so if you are running late, it may affect the overall length of your massage.
- We do charge a $25 fee for appointments cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time. If you'd like to avoid that fee, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
- We charge this fee because last minute cancellations affect our providers' ability to earn an income. We do make exceptions in emergencies, but otherwise please plan on respecting this policy.
Blue Sky Wellness Studio is unique in that we offer all types of natural medical care, and work together as a team.
If you are wondering which type of treatment is best for you, please call us. For many cases, we will recommend 2 or more types of treatment to resolve your condition from all necessary angles.